METALTITE® is a primer to improve the adhesion between resins and precious metals such as gold, titanium, semi-precious metals and many other dental alloys. METALTITE® contains MTU-6, a thiouracil monomer, which enhances a tenacious chemical bond between resins and precious metals. Its high bond strength eliminates tin plating of metal surfaces.
- Elimination of tin plating
- Greatly improves bond between resins and precious metals
- Cementation of precious metal inlays, onlyas, crowns, bridges etc.
- Cementation of precious metal post and cores
- Intra-oral repair of precious metal bonded porcelain
- Repair of precious metal based dentures before the application of acrylic
- Bonding of opaque resin to a precious metal base (in fabricating a resin face crown) indirectly or intraorally.